Sunday, August 2, 2009

Some new stuff and a SALE!

As you can see, I changed my look again. I am still trying to find my way in blog land. I think this look is really cute!

I have been busy working on bottle caps. I even tried my hand at painting some blank caps. I think they turned out well. What do you think?

I only did 3 colors to start out with. Look for them in one of my shops soon. Not sure which one yet!.


I have also been busy making bottle cap orders. Here are a few of my more recent completed bottle caps for orders. They are all available in my bonanzle shop. Some of them may be in my ioffer shop as well.

Cheer #1 Set


Hannah Montana Movie #2 Set


I have had numerous emails asking to buy my bottle cap graphics. So in response, I have listed a few more of my graphic sheets in my etsy shop. I plan to list at least 1 new graphic sheet per day for the month of August! So be on the lookout for that. Link is located to your right.

I am planning to do a give away for some of my items in the next month. Possibly to celebrate my new inventory system. So be sure to follow my blog so you can be the first to know when the giveaway is posted.

Also if you are one of my customers I would love to feature you and your items (that were made with my bottle caps) on this blog. So please email me at littleprincesspretties at gmail dot com with your link, product picture and a little blurb about yourself, your business ect.

Now for the SALE! I am participating in the Bonanzle Back to School Days Promotion. In my Bonanzle Shop, use code: schooldayz for 15% off your entire order! Stock up now for upcoming craft shows.



0 comments: