Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th Of July!


Happy 4th of July to everyone out there in blogland. Enjoy the BBQ, fireworks and the friends and family, I know I will.



Now for another little update on the biz stuff. I know I am boring but, hey that's who I am.
I listed 53 new items to my bonanzle store. Lots of new bottle cap images. I am currently working on a design book with all of my images. This will be used at my shows for custom orders and for local customers. Must better looking than my current photo album and you can't steal the pictures of of this one. Sad, but it has happened.

But the best part of this is that I am making an inventory code system for all of my images!!! This will make ordering easier for you, and finding the correct caps easier for me. It's really win-win.

Of course since I have over 2400 images to process it is going to take some time to complete. I probably won't have this ready until August or possibly later depending on order volume and family stuff. Once I finish the book, I will then start on updating my image files and then eventually replacing photos in my photobucket, and in each of my stores.

I'm hoping to make ordering easier on you and me. Especially those who like to order just certain caps and not the complete sets.

0 comments: