Sunday, February 8, 2009

Welcome...

To my new Blog. I've never really done anything like this before, so please bear with me as I learn.
In the coming weeks, I will be posting stuff about upcoming craft shows, advertising, marketing and whatever else that pertains to running a craft show and online biz.

Now for a little bit about myself...
My name is Margaret and I am a crafter. My husband and I live in the Chicago Suburbs and we have a 6 yr old boy. He is in kindergarden, so from time to time you may see some things about that.
I make boutique bottle caps that can be used in scrapbooking, jewelry, bows and lots of other stuff. I also make bows and other hair accessories. I travel around the Chicagoland area to craft shows to sell my wares.

In this blog I hope to cover my items, marketing and advertising ideas, products made using my items, reviews of craft shows and so much more.

0 comments: