Friday, December 4, 2009

Last Day for Online Orders & More

Last Call for all online orders to arrive by Christmas. If you are needing to order bottle caps for upcoming show or to make gifts, the last day to order is December 10th!!! Orders must be paid for by midnight cst or I cannot guarantee delivery by December 23rd (so you have a day to make stuff!) Any order placed after that date that needs to be there by Christmas will incur a $25 fee for rush service and overnight shipping!!!

If you need to place an order for COMPLETED keychain, clips or anything else, the Last Day to order online is Dec. 12th. Items must be paid for by midnight.

If you are local and want to place an order and you are willing to pick up your order, the last day to order is December 17th!!!

I will be taking a MUCH MUCH needed break from December 20th thru the new year! You can still place orders, but I will not begin working on them until January 2nd!

I will be at Builta School in Bolingbrook tomorrow from 10am-2pm. I hope you can stop by and see me. There will be lots of activities for kids and Santa will be making an appearance :)

I would like to thank my wonderful customers this year! Thank you for choosing me to be your supplier or for choosing my hair accessories for your child. Without you, alot of things would not be possible for me!

Merry Christmas!!!

Or
Happy Holidays!!!!!

0 comments: