Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bottle Caps, Bottle Caps, Bottle Caps

I finished up some orders today. Here are a few of the ones I made. I love them all. I am addicted to bottle caps :)





I listed a few new sets of bottle caps in my bonanzle store the other day. Mostly some halloween sets I should have listed a long time ago.
I have a sale post on the blog for my bottle caps. Be sure to check that out. Ends on Halloween.
I have a show coming up on Saturday in North Riverside, IL. Be sure to come by if you can.
I want to thank all my customers and loyal supporters for everything. Without you all, I wouldn't have even started making these for sale. I have come so far in a year. I did hit a few snags with shipping times these past 2 months. This was my first ever major craft season that I was making caps for, so I didnt know what to expect.
I am working on a new system to get things out faster. I can't start using it until Dec though, but it will be better for spring craft show.
Working on alot of other things, but I am still trying to get new images listed. Its a long process.




0 comments: