Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Layout

So I did some rearranging of my blog today. I found a great new layout at


They have some seriously cute templates! It wa really hard to pick one. I love this new one, but there areothers I am considering. So if the template changes, well you know why.

I added a few things to the side bar. Nothing really fun yet though, it's more informational stuff for now. I am still new to this blogging stuff. I have been trying to post stuff at least weekly, but it really isn't working out :( I find my computer time limited because I am busy preparing for a craft show and filling orders. I also have t-ball thrown into the mix.

Here are my weekly accomplishments reguarding crafting:
I made a Mother's Day Gift for my best friend. I hope she loves it!
I made a birthday present for my niece :)
I made special bottle caps for said niece above, they are going on her birthday cake! Then they will be put on a charm bracelet and necklace for her.
I filled and maild 17 orders, I am tired! That was just 2 days worth work.
I also started to make some inventory for my upcoming show.

0 comments: