Monday, March 9, 2009

March Update

Wow, where has the time gone? It's already 1/3 of the way thru March! I can't beleive how the time is flying.
Not sure if I mentioned it, but a show I applied to for March 28th, was full so I won'tbe doing that one. I also had a show scheduled for March 14th, however I have opted out of that one.

I have been really busy with orders from my online sites that I just have not had to time to make anything for my own inventory. Sure I still have quite a bit of stock left over from last year, but I want to show fresh new stuff, mainly with bright new spring and summer colors!

I have a show in mind for April 4th, so hopefully I will have some time to organize my inventory and figure out what I need to make. I also hope I will have some time to make stuff. I am already into my April schedule and I have yet to do a show this year!

I will also be selling at the Sequin Community Garage Sales starting on April 18th. I won't have any of my merchandise with me, I do beleive it is not allowed. I will strictly have just garage sale items, like old clothes and toys.

This year we are going to try to alternate selling at garage sales and then selling at craft shows. I hope it goes well. It sounds like alot of work but hopefully it will pay off in the long run.

My son's school is also having a Kid's Clothing and Backpack sale onApril 2nd. I will be donating some hair accessories, and other items, so come on out to support the school :)

0 comments: